• The trash cans that you wheel to the curbside each week are one of the most unhygienic items in or around our homes.
• While the unpleasant odor of a dirty trash can is difficult to ignore, the health risks pose the greatest threat.
Unsanitary containers attract unwanted pests such as: maggots, flies, roaches, ants, bees, spiders, rodents and other varmints.
• Rodents are known to carry different diseases, are attracted to the pungent, rotting smell of a dirty trash can.
• Flies have been discovered to carry and transmit over 200 types of bacteria. A dirty container is an ideal place for flies to lay their maggot producing eggs.
Unsanitary containers are a potential source for illnesses because unsanitary containers are a major breeding ground for:
• Salmonella, Listeria, Staphylococcus, E Coli and Fecal Coliform can collect from the fecal waste from spent diapers and pets.
• Viruses & food related molds and fungi.
• Trash cans have proven to harbor a bacteria which is in the same family as the black plague! See the link below.
We arrive on your garbage collection days after your garbage has been collected with our custom built trailer.
We grab your trash can at the curbside unless special instructed in advance.
Your can is sprayed with an eco-friendly biodegradable detergent.
The can is scrubbed and scraped to loosen the grime.
The cans are then hydraulically lifted into the hopper which can wash two cans at one time.
We use a high pressure spinning head with 3 nozzles to get the sides and bottom of the can.
While the cans are in the hopper the exterior and lid is sprayed with a high pressure wand.
The cans are then lowered and inspected.
Should the cans need more cleaning the process is repeated.
The cans are then mopped dry and the interior and exterior is sprayed with a hospital grade sanitizer and deodorizer.
The can is then pushed back to the curb.
If there is no precipitation is forecasted the lid will be left open help the can dry out.
All dirty water is contained in our grey water tank and we pay to dump this water at the Fargo waste water treatment facility.
We reserve the right to refuse to clean a can which is contaminated with oil or chemicals. We are unable to clean these cans since the water treatment test the water before it is dumped.
If there is oil or chemical contamination they will refuse to accept the water and we would have to pay for hazardous waste disposal.
• Half season special : August, September & October – $36
• Fall special : September & October – $28
• Last chance special : October & Pre Purchase 2017 season – $83
• Pre Purchase 2017 season : May through October – $68 (regular price $72), Must be purchased before 12/31/2016
• One time cleaning : $35
Contact us about multi-can or group discount for condominium associations.
Dr SaniCan arrives on your garbage collection days after your garbage has been collected, and sprays your can with eco-friendly biodegradable detergent.
We scrape and scrub the grime and crud, and use a high pressure spray to thoroughly clean the entire can. We mop and dry the can, and spray the interior with a hospital grade sanitizer and deodorizer.
Then we push the can back to the curb, and leave the lid open to help the can dry out, if no precipitation is forecasted.